Re: Fire TV

I’m sorry, but have to disagree about the Apple TV being too expensive for what it is. The 3rd Generation is only $69 US, £59 UK. But I suppose it depends on your needs and wants.

On 1 Jun 2016, at 15:41, Billy Inglis <william.inglis72@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Chris, is it the same kinda thing as apple tv. Can you get run of the mill television stations on this box, or like apple version, you have to do all these different things to get tv channals?.
Not only that, I thought the apple version is much too expensive for what you get for your money,

On 01/06/2016 11:32, Chris G wrote:
Hello,
It is a set top box from Amazon like the Apple TV.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323
Direct Line: (716) 670-1221
Facebook: mysticaccessempower
Twitter: MysticAccess
733 Delaware Rd 341
Buffalo, NY 14223

On Wed, 1 Jun 2016 09:55:10 +0100
"Billy Inglis" <william.inglis72@gmail.com> wrote:

hi guys, Late with this thread. What is fire tv please and what does it do?

On 31/05/2016 17:50, Chris G wrote:
I agree with you. I turned it on and it works well.
I'd be interested if it works for a first time start.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323
Direct Line: (716) 670-1221
Facebook: mysticaccessempower
Twitter: MysticAccess
733 Delaware Rd 341
Buffalo, NY 14223

On Tue, 31 May 2016 11:44:50 -0500
"Danny Park" <dpark13918@gmail.com> wrote:

I know that in the past there have been some questions ask about the Fire TV and accessibility. On the last ACB Main menu there was a presentation using the preview version of voiceview for Fire TV and how it works. The new software was pushed out starting last week to existing boxes. I went in this morning and turned it on and it works pretty well especially for a preview release. You can get to all of the Fire menus and select tv and movies and Amazone music with no problems. The access to third party apps is coming later but it seems to be a good start.

Danny
Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323
Direct Line: (716) 670-1221