Re: Data recovery programs

Sachin

Hi, try this programs, then you may go for the paid ones. Piriform Recuva, Pandora Recovery & Glary Undelete

On 3/06/2016 9:24 AM, Matt wrote:

Well if they really and really important are they important enough to pay a professional to recover them? This will not be cheap.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael via Groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 11:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Data recovery programs

Hello group,

I would appreciate some recommendations for some good, preferrably free, data recovery software. An external hard drive which has been connected to my Lenovo desktop computer has been wiped clean, and there were some files on it that I need to try to recover. The desktop has been having some Windows activation issues, which I have been working with Lenovo on. I cannot say why the drive was affected, but it has happened. I prefer recommendations other than Recuva whichhas never found a file to be recoverable for me. Any help that you can provide is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Michael