From: Fanus
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MSWord 2007 Line spacing command
Hello list
Well, the strange thing is that even if I do a ctrl-1 at the beginning of the document and jaws says single line, when I type a document and I come on line 30 it says page 2 and if I print I get 2 pages. This puzzles me and I long for my old trusted word perfect 5.1 in the days of DOS.
Regards
Fanus

Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 1:41 AM

Is Control 2 still double space?