From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Iaen Cordell
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 2:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] bottom posting and formatting was An alternative to
Drop Box

I also am not a fan of bottom posting, and if a message arrives that has it
I just delete it.
Now if this message has information that maybe of interest to me I guess it
is bad luck for me for not reading it.
Then again if I could of helped that person it is again bad luck to them for
bottom posting it.
Cheers
IC