Re: bottom posting and formatting was An alternative to Drop Box

Pamela Dominguez

Yes, I will delete a fully bottom-posted message. With messages with just a line of quote, I just sort-of grin and bear it. A bottom-posted message looks like somebody sent a blank reply with the messages underneath, so that if you want to see what the person wrote, you have to scroll all the way through all the replies until you get to the bottom and find what the person wrote in this message. Can't be bothered! Pam.Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Iaen Cordell
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 5:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] bottom posting and formatting was An alternative to Drop Box

I also am not a fan of bottom posting, and if a message arrives that has it
I just delete it.
Now if this message has information that maybe of interest to me I guess it
is bad luck for me for not reading it.
Then again if I could of helped that person it is again bad luck to them for
bottom posting it.
Cheers
IC