From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Pamela Dominguez
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 7:37 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] bottom posting and formatting was An alternative
to Drop Box

Yes, I will delete a fully bottom-posted message. With messages with
just a line of quote, I just sort-of grin and bear it. A bottom-posted
message looks like somebody sent a blank reply with the messages
underneath, so that if you want to see what the person wrote, you have to
scroll all the way through all the replies until you get to the bottom
and find what the person wrote in this message. Can't be bothered!
Pam.Pam.