From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Michael via Groups.io
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 9:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] An alternative to Drop Box

There is now a device that you can connect to your router and access via
WyFy called Lima. You have to connect your own external hard drives to this
device, but it is accessible by any type of device, Windows, Mac, I Device,
or Android device. It will support up to 7 TB of storage, and the cost for
the Lima only is $99. There is currently a waiting list to purchase the
device. Sounds like a great alternative to the cloud, and also a great back
up device. If you have some external hard drives available, less than 1 year
of say Dropbox service at 1 TB will pay for the device. I am on the list for
one now.

Michael