Re: An alternative to Drop Box

Veronica Kirk

Gene, I hope you will continue to share your tutorials as by listening or reading tutorials is the best way that I can learn about how a computer works.

Veronica

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 12:07 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] An alternative to Drop Box

Some are mp3 files but some are in written form and one or two are series, such as hours long Internet tutorials.

I don't know what the Blind Geek Zone accepts but it is probably considerably more restrictive than what I currently have on Drop Box.  I might consider using Google Drive.  I'd have to learn how to do it.

Downloading from google Drive appears to be easy, though a bit different from what people already know about but a brief explanation should be all that is needed to allow them to do so.