From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Matt
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 2:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] installing jaws

I would rather use the USB dongle and that way I not limited to just three
computers. I can authorize all the computers I want by simple plugging in my
USB dongle. Now the down side is you can only have one dongle so you cannot
authorize more than one at a time. But you not limited to just three
computers and you never have to worry about not having a key unless you lose
your dongle. I have had one for years and years and never lost my dongle.

Matt.from.florida@... <mailto:Matt.from.florida@...>