my book share concerns

Bill <billmeister@...>

Hi Matt,
You said . .
Hi, I like human narration myself. that is why BARD is my number one source and then Audible and then the echo . I also like some of the other audio books sources as well.

first of all, thanks for understaning my putting this here even though you could have gotten on my case for putting this topic in this space, I really do appreciate that.

You mentioned the echo, could you tell me a bit more about that? Just what is the echo?
I didn't mention Audible, but yes, I do like audible, I just wish it was easier to put their books on say, a victor, or maybe on a db machine. If you know something about that, please feel free to tell me.
thanks,
bill K.