From: Bill Koppelmann
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 8:02 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] my bookshare concerns

Hi Everyone,
Someone brought up bookshare, and maybe this is a bit off track, but I
just had to say this. Now, this is only me, but I'm especially unhappy
with Bookshare as I don't like the voice that you get if you put a
bookshare book on a bookport or the like, and maybe i'm not the best
searcher of books, but I've not found any books there that I've really
been happy with, so I'm not continuing with BookShare, I'd rather have
my books read by a person, just one of my little quirks, but with me
being in my 7th decade, I figure I got the right. <smiles>
Any comments?
Bill K.