Re: my bookshare concerns

Mich Verrier

I prefer human narration for sure. how ever on the other hand book shair is good for books that you can't find in any other format. for instance I have been looking for years for the audio book timothy of the cay by Theodore tailor i know that audible has a coppy of this book but it is red by jeff woodmen and not by the person who red the cay mikle boatmin. now i know that this book is red by mikle boatmin and i have seen it on audio cd but i can't seem to find a coppy. so untill i do then the text to speech will have to do. from Mich. ----- Original Message -----
From: "Dean Martineau" <topdot@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] my bookshare concerns

I agree with your viewpoint of that voice, I wish gthey gave more options.
With your preference for books read by humans, that pretty much leaves
Bookshare out. However, I can't imagine that among their more than 400,000
titles you wouldn't find a few you'd like, but if you don't enjoy reading
them with synthesized speech, you're better off with NLS.

Dean