my bookshare concerns

Bill <billmeister@...>

Hi Ashley,
You asked me if I've tried Learning Ally, and I was a member of rfb, long before they changed their name, but now that they've changed their name, I don't quite know just how to proceed from here, if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate knowing.

Also to the other person who thought that I was complaining about Bookshare, I wasn't exactly complaining, but if I don't like the way the books come to me, and since I do have to pay money for the service, I'd just as soon have a service that I enjoy much better is all.
Bill K.