From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Bill Koppelmann
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 8:54 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] installing jaws

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if maybe freedom scientific was still over jaws as I
thought that maybe it was under a new company or something.

It sounds like that I probably won't need to worry about a dongle, unless
I receive one in the package.
Oh, while I'm here, they used to have a disc with instructions, and I
think I remember actually getting a braille book of some kind with my
first package. Am I way off here, or what?
thanks,
Bill K.