From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 1:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] installing jaws

Hi Bill,

A Dongle would have to be purchased separtely, & with shipping & whatever
other crap that gets added to the price, a dongle wil run around $55.00.
Freedom Scientific is now going by the name of, V F O, I believe.
Take care.
Mike
FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! It comes bundled with the software. Go
Dodgers!