From: adam morris <lists@damorris.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, 31 August 2015 8:50 am
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Groups ownership

Hi Walter,

I stand to be corrected on this.

Michael was and is the owner.
He handed over moderation to two individuals.
An owner of an email list can appoint moderators to help them run the list.
Once he saw what was happening with the moderators he took back full
responsibility.
He may appoint moderators in the future or may just go solo as he has done.

On 31-August-2015 17:46, Walter Ramage wrote:

Hi to all . Can somebody explain to me how it works. Michael Capelle
handed over ownership and responsibility to two individuals. I assume
then that they were the owners. How is it that he could just take
ownership back. If the two who were involved changed passwords (and I
don't know if they did that) how could mike then take back ownership?
It is kinda like me handing over my Send Space account to somebody
else and if they change the password etc then how could I take it
back. I know there must be a straightforward answer but the whole
thing sounds a bit bizarre to me. I'm merely curious as I've never
owned a list before and don't know how it works. Walter.

Avast logo <http://www.avast.com/>

Sent from a Braille Sense