Re: Programs to clean the computer whether free or expensive

Carlos

The concept of the average user reinstalling Windows every couple of months, never mind the average blind user. is completely ridiculous in my opinion.  And even for advanced users, it is a lot of work getting your system back to a usable state after a clean installation.

----- Original Message -----
From: Walt Smith
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Programs to clean the computer whether free or expensive

While I don't totally agree with Leo on this particular subject, I do understand where he's coming from. The late Debbie Scales had what I still think is the best solution of all -- she simply reinstalled Windows every couple of months. This gave her a totally clean system. While it may seem like the most drastic possible solution to keeping your computer clean and efficient, I'd argue that it's also the best way to ensure that your system's really as lean, clean, and mean as you can keep it.