From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sachin
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 7:22 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is there any way to completely turnoff my laptop’s display in Windows like Android or I Devices

Hi Kimsan, first of all, I have an HP notebook. I doubt this method would turnoff display, however it would turn back on, when I start using the notebook. correct me if I am wrong. I want to do it like the screen

Curtain on I phone. I do appreciate any tips on this matter & I wouldn't mind testing & experimenting, since I have Toolwiz Time Freeze installed.

On 10/06/2016 10:29 PM, Kimsan wrote:

What laptop/brand you have?
The fn key with one of the function keys might do this, however, I would hate for you to fn and press a function key and not knowing what will occur, as your machine might blow up.
On my Lenovo laptop, it's fn f9 to turn off the display. Not saying yours is the same, so I recommend consulting the manual for your laptop.