Re: Is there any way to completely turnoff my laptop’s display in Windows like Android or I Devices

Carlos

----- Original Message -----
From: Sachin
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is there any way to completely turnoff my laptop’s display in Windows like Android or I Devices

Hi Carlos, do you have any experience with any of those third-party utility. I am really concerned about this issue

There may be some third-party utilities which can do this, but short of Fn key shortcuts on laptops or completely disabling the display in Device Manager, there is no way that is built-in to Windows.