Re: Is there any way to completely turnoff my laptop’s display in Windows like Android or I Devices

Carlos

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is there any way to completely turnoff my laptop’s display in Windows like Android or I Devices

Hi Carlos, do you have any experience with any of those third-party utility. I am really concerned about this issue

On 11/06/2016 8:05 AM, Carlos wrote:
There may be some third-party utilities which can do this, but short of Fn key shortcuts on laptops or completely disabling the display in Device Manager, there is no way that is built-in to Windows.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is there any way to completely turnoff my laptop’s display in Windows like Android or I Devices

Hi Kimsan, first of all, I have an HP notebook. I doubt this method would turnoff display, however it would turn back on, when I start using the notebook. correct me if I am wrong. I want to do it like the screen

Curtain on I phone. I do appreciate any tips on this matter & I wouldn't mind testing & experimenting, since I have Toolwiz Time Freeze installed.

On 10/06/2016 10:29 PM, Kimsan wrote:
What laptop/brand you have?
The fn key with one of the function keys might do this, however, I would hate for you to fn and press a function key and not knowing what will occur, as your machine might blow up.
On my Lenovo laptop, it's fn f9 to turn off the display. Not saying yours is the same, so I recommend consulting the manual for your laptop.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sachin
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 9:35 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Is there any way to completely turnoff my laptop’s display in Windows like Android or I Devices

Hello everyone, the subject line says it all. I am concerned about this because of some privacy issues.

thanks in advance

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.