From: Carolyn Arnold [mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net]
Sent: September-12-15 12:34 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] rugby 4 cell phone

Monte, who is your carrier?

Best from,

Carolyn Arnold

-----Original Message-----
From: Monte Single [mailto:mrsingle@sasktel.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:48 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

Exactly Gene,

That is what I clearly wrote in the original post of this subject. The rugby 4 is a cell phone with Talkback. There have been other cell phone discussed on blindness related list such as the Gusto 3 and the odin. The rugby 4 is the first such phone that my carrier of choice has carried.

Hopefully I can check one out tomorrow.

Yes, I have downloaded and read the manual. On pages 84-85 it describes some of the features of Talkback. But the info in the manual is not enough for me to make an informed decision.

Later,

Monte