Re: can word searches be performed in open emails?

Carlos

Control+JawsKey+F

----- Original Message -----
From: joanne
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:53 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] can word searches be performed in open emails?

I am hoping there's a key command to search for a word or phrase in open emails.  I use Live Mail, Windows Mail, and Outlook Express depending on where I am and on which computer.  I also use Jaws 16 and wondered if there's a word find command in open emails, and if all 3 of these email clients have this option.  You definitely can't do control F like on web pages because it'll want to forward the email.  It would serve my purpose for emails with a lot of links at the top like newsletters.

Thanks.

Joanne