Re: text messages again from computers

Sugar

Me to. Since I don’t own a phone, I text by my desk top and they get it on their phones. They just reply to my e mail address.

sugar

Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.

-Filled with light, Sugar.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 4:00 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] text messages again from computers

Yes most of the people I text from my email on my PC they get it as a text.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 1:18 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] tesxt messages again from computers

That last part depends on the carrier.  I have texted individuals who receive Emails as regular texts.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 12:43 PM

Subject: Re: [TechTalk] tesxt messages again from computers

Hello Mr. Hooper:

There can be network delays and other variables.  I text folks on the TMobile network all the time; however, it takes several minutes and sometimes a day longer for them to get my SMS.  For folks on AT&T, the story is different:  It is virtually instant! 

Also, please understand that the text will appear as an E-mail message when sent from the computer.  So, tell the recipient to keep an eye on the messaging or E-mail app and this is assuming such a one has everything set up correctly. 

That last paragraph is based on information relayed to me by those who receive texts I send via the computer.

Sincerely,

Olusegun

Denver, Colorado

Virus-free

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.