Re: Signing paperwork

Ann Parsons <akp@...>

Hi all,

I'm not sure how you could "sign" an online form with a mouse, but what I've done is made an electronic signature. Here's how I did it.

First I signed my name with a pen on a plain piece of paper.

Then, I scanned the thing.

Finally, I made it into a .tif file.

Now, I did need some help to size it so it doesn't take up the whole page or whatever, but I did get a finished file that I can plunk into documents and such. Now, somebody might want to do research on this to determine if such a thing is a legal signature, but that's what I do. Caveat! Do not store this .tif file on your computer. Somebody might get at it and do you a mischief.

Ann P.