From: "Billy Inglis" <william.inglis72@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 7:44 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] this headset?

hi guys, Looking for some help with the Logitechh600 wireless headset please.
Anyone on list using this headset, that could help me out. I'm thinking of purchasing it, and would like to know if it is straight up for a blind person to set this headset up. It looks at first glance, pretty difficult?,
--
Cheers

Billy Inglis