Re: Is there any way to completely turnoff my laptop’s display in Windows like Android or I Devices

Carlos

I don't think it would necessarily be difficult in either case, but I doubt that you would ever see it as a native Windows feature since it would only be useful in very specific situations.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sachin
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is there any way to completely turnoff my laptop’s display in Windows like Android or I Devices

Pardon me for my ignorance, is it very difficult to build such a feature, either as a feature of windows or as an optional feature build in to a screen reader?

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

I understand that DEVCON might be a little intimidating.  Disabling the display in Device Manager is pretty straight forward and is unlikely to cause any problems, but again I can understand the need to be cautious.  It is also probably worth heeding the concern some have voiced about being stuck without a display in an emergency.