Re: Google ads and Facebook

Matt

Well don’t know I myself am a fiscal conservative and a moderate social person that leans right on social issues.  I consider myself a moderate conservative or moderate Republican that leans to the right. But there has been talk about google and Face book in the news on compressing conservative views. So don’t know no proof has come out yet . but usually where there is smoke there is some kind of fire. It might be very small but usually it is there. JST!

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 7:22 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Google ads and facebook

There has been some stories on Facebook that I have clicked on and it takes me to a website and almost immediately the page is covered with a Google ad, and there is no way of closing this ad to see the web page.It is a conservative political page and I am wondering if this is being done deliberately by Google. Other pages I have went to and ads come up but you can close them.