Re: twitter clients for windows?

Monica Jones

When I bought Chicken Nuggett, it was ten dollars. I cant' say if it's still that or not.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kliph
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 6:30 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] twitter clients for windows?

How much is chicken nugget? I installed tw blue, and it works just fine for me. It was last updated in january, and the beta version was updated in june. So who knows.
On Sep 10, 2015, at 11:27 AM, Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello. I love chicken nugget.
I think it is your best option, at least for me it is.
I used tw blue also but it doesn't seem to me to be as reliable.
Also I'm not sure when the last time that was updated.
hth

So, since the cube seems to be dead in the water. What other clients
are
there that work the same way? I heard of chicken nugget, but someone
mentioned something about TW blue? Has it been updated lately? I need
something for windows 7. Thanks.

--
Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@gmail.com>

Monni, the coffee gal