From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 8:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blind bargains podcast#65(Blind guy who was denied service)

Yes isn’t that strange a braille menu for a drive thru that blind people shouldn’t be using as they don’t drive car’s . I guess you could say if you was a passenger but like you say it is on the driver side! If you going to have a braille menu on your drive thru menu then you should be willing to serve blind people coming thru the drive thru walking. Or just take the braille menu off the drive thru menu especially it on the driver side. I guess they figure blind people is not allowed to set in the front seat!

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com <mailto:Matt.from.florida@gmail.com>