Re: Blind bargains podcast#65(Blind guy who was denied service)

lance allison

Oh yes, tired of playing snack food ruelett for decades

Sent from TypeApp

On Jun 12, 2016, at 5:53 PM, Matt <matt.from.florida@...> wrote:
I agree they should be all vending machine!  I think it is much more
important that the vending machine be accessible to me than a TV is!

Matt.from.florida@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Jeremy
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 3:12 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blind bargains podcast#65(Blind guy who was denied
service)

Here's a little more information which presents a glimpse as to what this
guy and his brother might be about:

Last year, Magee's brother Emmett, who is also represented by Beumont
Costales, sued Coca-Cola in Louisiana arguing that all machines should be
accessible to the blind. The case was dismissed in a trial court but is
currently being appealed.

JR