two main problems concern with Rollback Rx

Sachin

Hi everyone, this is a complaint letter prepared for the Rollback Rx technical support team, however I thought of discussing in this group before submitting to Horizon DataSys.

Hello, I am encountering two main problems with Rollback Rx.

The first one is related to Rollback Rx Subsystem Console. I have chosen this method, since windows

Has failed to fire up. I was able to launch the Console successfully by pressing home key on the keyboard before windows starts. Then everything went smoothly

Till the final phase, where I was asked to hit enter, after selecting the snapshot to go ahead with the restoration process, however nothing happens. I

Went through all this several times, but on the last step nothing happens.

The second problem is related with task Scheduler, although Rollback Rx is set to create snapshots automatically daily at first boot, nothing happens at the system start up. The software doesn’t even create snapshots before critical system changes such as software installation & important OS update.

I have to manually create snapshots before making any critical changes to the system. It is very annoying, if the software doesn’t work in the background. By the way, I am experiencing all this on a HP notebook loaded with windows8.1. Rollback Rx is one of the best software available in this software category & I hope you can help me to solve this problem. Using Rollback Rx v10.2.

Thanks in anticipation.