Re: password protection on send space

Walter Ramage

Hi.  When you use the wizard to upload you are given the option to password protect the file, you do not have to do so, just pass by that edit box and don't fill it in.  Your file will only be passworded if you fill in that box.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sugar
Sent: 15 June 2016 20:42
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] password protection on send space

Hi  when I upload a file it ask me if I want to include a password upon uploading the file as password protection

I do not want my files that I upload to have or require a password. So for example, If you request a file or something from me, I upload it and in the form there is a line that requires a password to protect the file, but since I do not wish for my file to be password protected I want to remove it,this way when you receive the file you do not have to use or enter a password to be able to extract the file

If you are a send space user you are familiar with password protection

Thanks

sugar

Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.

-Filled with light, Sugar.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 12:36 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] password protection on send space

I'm not sure what you want to do.  If you have an account, that requires a password.

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:25 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] password protection on send space

Hello everyone
I want to remove my password protection in send space but not sure how to do
this.
Does any one have instructions on how to remove the password protection on
send space?
I use jaws 14,2010 office and windows 7
Thanks
sugar
"I Rather Walk In Darkness With God, Than To Walk Alone In The Light"
-Sugar

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.