Re: iphone timer

No you can’t. I use an alternative, VoiceOver Timer, which is a self voicing, free, fully accessible timer. It doesn’t use VoiceOver despite the name. Instead, it uses the voice you select in the simple user interface. The voices are presets and come with the app.

On 16 Jun 2016, at 19:12, Kimsan <kimsansong@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi,

In the lock screen, when the timer is going, it speaks the seconds. Is it possible to have it speak the complete time that has elapsed. For example, if I set my timer for 25 minutes, instead of it saying 20 seconds, can it say 20 minutes and 30 seconds? If so, how do I set this up.
Thank you.