Re: IPhone Inquiry

Use dictation. It works everywhere providing you have an active internet connection. The only place it doesn’t work, for good reasons I must say, is in passwords.

On 16 Jun 2016, at 19:07, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Hi Group,

Well, I am taking the plunge and getting training in use of the IPhone. So far it's going reasonably well. I'm learning basic navigation and how to work using voice commands with Siri.

I have one question. Has anyone figured out how to enter contacts into yhour e-mail client or phone numbers into your contacts list in an easier method than the problematic keyboard that appears when you get past the add contact icon?

The person instructing is not an absolute expert in instruction in use of the IPhone for the visually impaired, and she does not have the latest software updates. Maybe there's an AP that helps with this?

If I am able to figure out a relatively easy way of adding contacts as well as favorites for browsing, I will probably be a decent user of the IPhone.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"