Re: tech memories

Chris G <jedikent@...>

It was one of the ways I used to listen to audible.com as well as the
original bookport and bookcourier devices.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323
Direct Line: (716) 670-1221
Facebook: mysticaccessempower
Twitter: MysticAccess
733 Delaware Rd 341
Buffalo, NY 14223

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 04:29:45 -0400
"Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Haha I remember those. One of those weird little gadgets which was produced in the transitional phase from analogue to digital.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris G" <jedikent@mysticaccess.email>