From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 11:28 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Announcing Windows 10 App Essentials NVDA add-on version 16.06.1 #NVDASR #Redstone

Hi all, mostly NVDA folks:

I’m delighted to announce the immediate release of Windows 10 App Essentials add-on 16.06.1. The release notes can be found here:

http://github.com/josephsl/wintenapps/releases/latest

Among other things, this version allows NVDA to announce notifications from Edge web browser (such as download status (download prompt for Redstone)), as well as providing workarounds for Redstone version of Calculator app.

Good luck.

P.S. I believe you should not be left in the dark as to what screen reader developers are doing in terms of Windows 10 (particularly Redstone) support, hence this post. For members of the Win10 group: besides NVDA and Narrator, users of other screen readers that declare support for Windows 10 are always welcome.

Cheers,

Joseph