Re: IPhone Inquiry

Monica Jones

I sometimes use a bluetooth keyboard, but mostly these days, I use the built-in braille app for this and for notes. Sometimes I dictate, but when it doesn't work and you have to redo because it didn't come out right, I can't see I saved time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] IPhone Inquiry

You will likely lose your mind with aggravation if you are planning on entering contacts using the default onscreen touch keyboard. I'm sure there are some out there who have the patience for such a procedure, but if productivity is your goal, you're better off using MBraille or an external keyboard for entering contacts. Personally, I simply sync contacts into my iPhone using iTunes and Outlook.

JR