Re: The Future of the Screen Reader Market

Bhavya shah

Hi Matt,
To the best of my knowledge, a usual Smartphone camera is not
comparable to a scanner. A flatbed scanner may be able to cover a
larger surface area, scan with higher resolution images, thus leading
to better OCRed results. KNFb Reader probably does what it can to the
best of its abilities, but Kurzweil with a scanner is the only ideal
pair for hard core print to electronic text conversion.
Thanks.

On 6/18/16, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you use a stand with your phone? If not then I can understand why. If
you
use one of the stands and use the Knfb reader they say it works great and
very fast and easy.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com