OCR, was Screen Reader Market

Rob <captinlogic@...>

Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@gmail.com> wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, a usual Smartphone camera is not
comparable to a scanner.
Not to mention focus issues. I gave some thought to trying out this KNFB reader thing, but images (pun intended) of me waving the phone frantically back and forth trying to get the tiny camera in focus and repeatedly failing ketp intruding into my thoughts. You have to have the thing lined up absolutely perfect in order to get intelligible OCR. What a headache. Not to mention lighting issues, weird fonts and other things I probably am not thinking of right now.