From: "David Mehler" <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:35 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] carlos's win-x boot media

Hello,

Question, more for Carlos but if anyone else knows this please chime
in. Will the win7 boot images, usb cd etc, boot if the underlying host
is a win8 box? I just tried it and it gave me an invalid signature
error.

Second question, can the win10 boot images if any work in booting if
the underlying host is win8?

I'm needing to do an 8 reinstall on a laptop prior to taking it to ten
as it's windows is corrupted. To that end I'm needing the key off this
laptop. It's about a three year old hp.

Thanks.
Dave.

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com