Re: HP4000K keyboard

Jeremy <jeremy.richards7@...>

Hi Curtis,

This is a neat little find. If I may, I'd like to ask the following
questions...

1. Does the keyboard have all 12 function keys above the number row?

2. I'm assuming there's no numpad to the right of the keyboard, right?

3. Is the FN key on the bottom row of keys to the right, or is it to the
left of the control key?

4. Can you make the task bar show by pressing right winkey+T?

5. Does pressing FN key+U simulate pressing of the Home key?
Does pressing Function key+O simulate pressing the NumPadPageUp key?

6. Assumption, I'm assuming the 6-pack of keys is missing due to space
constraints.

Don't forget that you can turn on jaws help and press various keyboard
commands to help you determine what the respective keyboard command will do.

Is this the correct link to the keyboard you posted?
Amazon.com: HP K4000 Bluetooth Keyboard
https://is.gd/bSt7Gb

JR