From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Curtis Delzer
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:34 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] HP4000K keyboard

Hi, the obvious, of course! now the question is, how to put jfw in that
mode? the insert key, 1, isn't it? Thanks!
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 14:07:06 -0400
"Matt" <matt.from.florida@...> wrote:

Hi, if you are using jaws just put the keyboard in training mode and
go thru the keys. It should tell you the delete key when you tap it. it
does on my.

Matt.from.florida@...