From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Jeremy
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 2:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Unzipping a RAR file

Hi Veronica,

Try this....

Highlight the file.

Press Windows context menu key or press Shift F10.

Down arrow to 7Zip submenu then right arrow to show options.

Pick from available options, but you will likely want to press enter on the
3rd or 4th option which has the file name. Press enter to begin the
extraction process.

A new folder should be created with the name of the file, and focus will
likely be placed in the folder so you can up and down arrow through the
extracted files.

JR