Re: OBI200 accessibility

Brent Harding

I have one of the Obihai devices, and it is mostly a web-based setup. There are settings, especially in its advanced mode, to change just about anything you could want to change, and you could add other providers besides GV to it, as long as you can get the sip settings.

----- Original Message -----
From: Cristóbal
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 4:09 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] OBI200 accessibility

Hello list,

So I just bought an OBI200 to use in conjunction with my Google Voice business tell and while I can have someone with sight set it up for me and whatnot, I was still curious as to its accessibility in general. Be it setting up, configuring with telephones and other VOIP services.

Any input would be appreciated.