From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Austin Pinto
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 7:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] lenovo laptop

as you get the laptop update the bios and do a clean install of windows 10 not from lenovo recovery media but download an iso from microsoft.
this will solve the superfish rootkit problem.
but updating bios before a clean install is required

On 6/26/16, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi,

Which model? I heard this is the case for IdeaPads and other consumer
product line.

Cheers,

Joseph