From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 9:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Lenovo laptop

The Superfish malware was only included on certain models. If your machine is running Windows 10, it is new enough that it is unlikely to be affected.
In either case, if it is a concern, you can download and run the Lenovo Superfish Removal Tool here.
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/superfishrem.html
The other semi-recent issue with Lenovo laptops was the LSE vulnerability discussed in this article, http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08/12/lenovo_firmware_nasty/
but again this problem should not exist in newer models.