Re: How to search for e-mail Outlook 2007?

Jeremy <jeremy.richards7@...>

While in the Outlook folder containing the email message you sent such as
the Sent folder, try this...

Press F3.

type the person's first name. Make sure you spell correctly.

Wait a few seconds for the search to complete. Press Insert+NumpadPageDown
to determine number of found items.

Press F6 to focus on the list of email messages.

Down arrow through list of found messages. Press enter on an email message
to review it and press Escape key to close the message.

Press Escape two or three times to return to the normal view of the Inbox.

JR