From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Gene
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 3:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to search for e-mail Outlook 2007?

I said in my message that I don't use Outlook. As far as needlessly complex
is concerned, that is such a broad statement that it is misleading.
Evidently, your method only allow searching by name. Assuming the method I
described is available in Outlook, it allows you to search by name, and by
lots of other methods such as the text in the message body, and other
parameters I don't recall now. There are many times I want to search for a
word or phrase that I expect to be in the message body and not by the name
of the sender. I may not know who sent the message. I may not be sure of
how to spell the name of the sender.