Re: Jaws accessible VOIP service/desktop client

Chris G <jedikent@...>

Hi,
If you want accessible voip services and not accessible softphones, Viatalk from www.viatalk.com and Voipo from www.voipo.com are very accessible.

If you go to:
cp.viatalk.com and use demo for the user id and demo for the password you can check out the back end for yourself. I don't think Voipo has this feature.
Phonepower.com is also one that was accessible from my testing about a year or so ago.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323
Direct Line: (716) 670-1221