Re: so does anyone know how to remove...

Laz

It's a Freelists thing. I used to have one of my groups on Freelists
and the only two members that got redacted appended to their email
address were on AOL. I moved the list to Groups.io due to all the
bounced email messages that Freelists was causing and the redacted
problem disappeared for the AOL users.

Sugar has two choices she can make.

1. Switch from her current provider to Gmail or other free provider.
2. Get the list owner to move his list to Groups.io.

Laz

On 9/13/15, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
I hope yall get it worked out.

Best from,