From: Laz [mailto:laz@talkingmp3players.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:37 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] so does anyone know how to remove...

It's a Freelists thing. I used to have one of my groups on Freelists and the only two members that got redacted appended to their email address were on AOL. I moved the list to Groups.io due to all the bounced email messages that Freelists was causing and the redacted problem disappeared for the AOL users.

Sugar has two choices she can make.

1. Switch from her current provider to Gmail or other free provider.
2. Get the list owner to move his list to Groups.io.

Laz

On 9/13/15, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
I hope yall get it worked out.

Best from,